PDA

View Full Version : Angel: not dead yet

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

semperjase
March 14th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Scifi.com is reporting that Fox is in talks for a sixth season of Angel. It may also be possible that The WB is considering a renewal of the series.

Interesting.

AuntiePam
March 14th, 2004, 11:07 AM
No kidding? I'm surprised. Joss Whedon did an interview on National Public Radio last week, and he had nothing good to say about Fox.

I guess hard feelings can be put aside when it comes time to deal.

Leiali
March 15th, 2004, 09:15 AM
I don't care about the machinations behind the scenes as long as it gets renewed and stays with the same team and writers!! Yipee!

Khallandra
March 17th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Yeah they need the same writers as half the time the show makes me laugh so hard I cry! :p

AuntiePam
April 22nd, 2004, 11:32 AM
Bumping this rather than starting a new thread just to say that the 4/21 episode was hysterical. And sad.

I've missed a lot of Angel episodes -- I have the first two seasons on DVD but it's been hit or miss with the rest of it.

Can someone tell me why Wes didn't trust Angel, when Angel asked Wes not to break the memory box? Was it just that he was so desperate to get Fred back, even though Angel told him that wouldn't happen?

It seems like there's bad blood (oooh, a pun) between those two, and I'm wondering what I missed.

milamber_reborn
April 23rd, 2004, 12:17 AM
I've missed all episodes before last season, but I still love it.

Priestvyrce
April 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
It's a tie between the muppet Angel and the 100th episode. What's yours?