PDA

View Full Version : Canadian P.O.D. - Could you suggest some?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Sephronel
April 4th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I am very interested in pursuing the P.O.D. route of publishing for my first novel, (for several reasons) and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good Canadian P.O.D. companies?

I am a bit new to that industry and would love it if anyone could recommend some such companies with good reputations and a respectable minimum level of quality of submission.

I am interested in both large and small companies - and obviously, ones that publish in the fantasy genre... :)

I am also interested more than just for the purposes of getting my own work published... I would like to support this form of publishing, and now that I am FINALLY done school (and have a job! YAY!) I am planning to put aside a certain budget for buying a few P.O.D. fantasy books every month or so... So recommendations of companies with good selection would be much appreciated as well:)

I do specifically need Canadian companies (I prefer to support companies here in Canada...and come submission time I will probably ONLY target Canadian companies)... but I could live with US if I had to.... for the sake of selection:)

UK and Aus. might be a bit of a stretch due to the shipping costs.

Thanks in advance for any ideas:)