PDA

View Full Version : The Angel Finale-What's going to happen?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Priestvyrce
May 14th, 2004, 10:30 PM
SPOILERS***********************************

Last episode, we learn that Angel has been trying to get into a sort of Luminati type power players in his world. And he has succeeded. The final episode will have him and his friends going to take down The Black Thorns(?), but some or maybe even all of the heroes will fall, well maybe not Angel(or Spike).

What do think will happen? Me, I'm pretty clueless though I do think that they will succeed, but it will a bitterswet ending.

Leiali
June 3rd, 2004, 06:34 AM
Finally I can look at this thread as the penultimate episode was on in the UK on Tuesday!!
I assume therefore that you have already watched it where you are! What I would like to know is if Angel is continuing? If so, then maybe the big ending will leave some plot twists at the end. If not, then I imagine that it will mean some of the heroes falling. I was annoyed that they did not fully explore the whole Gunn seduction thing....He was doing an anakin skywalker (better than anakin though;) ) .

Anyway, my answer to your question is NO IDEA! I love an unpredictable programme, means the writers are working hard for their money!