PDA

View Full Version : Who should they put in the new X-Men that is coming out in May 2006?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

Gambit12
May 24th, 2004, 02:16 PM
:) I think they should put Gambit in the movie

Keyoke
May 25th, 2004, 12:15 AM
I'm pretty happy with the crew as it is. Nightcrawler is in, which is great. If I had to choose a few main characters, it'd be Colossus, and Beast.

If I could choose any X-man, I'd love to see Sunfire. :)

Keyoke

Zsinj
May 25th, 2004, 04:07 PM
One word: Apocolypse! :D

Eventine
May 26th, 2004, 02:26 AM
I don't think you can do a good Apocalypse story without Angel.
All indications are that the next film will feature the Pheonix storyline anyway.

Rumour also has it that they will film X3 and 4 back to back to get the last of Hugh Jackman before he retires as Wolverine. I'd suspect them to bring in a popular character to replace him, and most people's money would be on Gambit. We know he exists in the film universe - his name was in Strykers files.

Who I'd like to see?
A big blue Beast would be cool. Cable? Or some Morlocks...

Leiali
May 26th, 2004, 11:18 AM
The Beast or Gambit. Preferably Gambit. It can't be hard?! Why on earth is Hugh Jackman retiring? I would have thought it was a good source of income without totally selling out....

juzzza
May 26th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Angel, and Cyclops' brother Havoc would be cool.

From the universe, I'd love for Longshot and Mojo to turn up.

Plots, I'd love the Brood to show up in an X-Movie.

Actually, the HAND would be cool, maybe they will be in the Wolvie spin-off?

Eventine
May 26th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I was going to mention Havok as a replacement for Wolvie - you need someone to stir up Scott.
I also thought about Longshot, but can't see them doing a Mojoverse movie (it's a good opportunity to bring Psylocke in though)

I can't remember the exact rumour about Hugh Jackman, but I think he just didn't want to be forever known as "that guy who played Wolverine"

kahnovitch
May 27th, 2004, 06:11 AM
It would be nice to see more of Collossus in the next film as we only saw him briefly in the last one.

Iskaral Pust
May 27th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Well Phoenix is one of my favourites, so I'm pretty happy that all indicators point towards her being in the next one. Also I'd like to see Gamit.

Priestvyrce
May 27th, 2004, 08:06 AM
I've never understood the appeal of Gambit. He's just a pretty dull character with a trenchcoat. But I would like to see more Colossus and Beast(he would be such a fun character to watch) and Angel.