PDA

View Full Version : The Hobbit movie????

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

gratch
May 28th, 2001, 01:37 AM
I've just noticed that this website has a review for a Hobbit movie. I've never heard of there being a film about the Hobbit; has anyone else seen it? Is it available to buy?

Cygnus
June 7th, 2001, 06:31 AM
I think the review is of the animated movie of the Hobbit. It's pretty cheesy, and it has awful music (in my humble opinion), but it's still worth seeing. My local library has a copy, and I've seen it at video stores. Look in the children's section. I also checked amazon.com and it's avaliable for $10 (US).

Zsinj16
June 7th, 2001, 08:02 AM
Yes, I saw the Hobbit animated movie and it was indeed very cheesy in my opinion. It definitely wasn't near as good as the novel.
I also saw the "Lord of the Rings" and "The Return of the King" animated movies and I thought they stunk pretty bad also. In fact, they stunk so bad that, since I saw them before I read the books, I was very reluctant to read the books, and when I had finally read the novels,and saw how awesome they were, I thought, "Geez, they really screwed the animated movies up!"

Vroomfondel
August 12th, 2001, 12:51 PM
God but I hate the animated Hobbit movie!

i_love_silk_of_drasnia
August 22nd, 2001, 12:48 PM
tell me you're joking!!!animated versions of hobbit or LOTR????How bad could this get(and i thought the upcoming movie was a bad idea...)