View Full Version : Stargate Season Premiere

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Eldanuumea
July 10th, 2004, 11:32 AM
WOOHOO! I saw it twice.......loved it!

Am wondering about this Camulus guy.......wasn't that Telemachus Rodde from Andromeda? They left that little thread hanging bigtime.

The ending caught me by surprise, though it shouldn't have, I suppose.....I like Fifth and am glad they're bringing him into the story in apparently a big way.

Was it my imagination, or did Jack seem somewhat confused and dazed when he met with Dr. Weir? Was that the effect of being in frozen animation for a while, or what? He seemed a little dazed when he was talking about his promotion with the otehrs, as well.

Dominus
July 10th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Yes Elda, it was the guy from Andromeda, it'll be interesting to find out what role he has in later episodes.

And....ooops, did I miss the promotion? I thought the episode ended when they found Carter....

Eldanuumea
July 11th, 2004, 07:50 AM
I'm afraid you missed out on a good bit if you tuned out after they found Carter, love. Dr, Weir promoted Jack and then they had a ceremony introducing him to the SGC as their new leader.

BTW, should we put a spoiler warning on this thread? An English friend on another forum told me he won't get to see the premiere until September.

Dominus
July 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM
You're the one who started the thread. :D Huh....and I was certain the clock said something like 10:55 when I turned it off. I do believe that's the first time I've ever done that. I'm stupid. Oh well, I'll see it again. Now we get the see the Atlantis premiere next week.

Leiali
July 15th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread! I am in the uk....I hope I forget what you wrote by then Elda ;)

Khallandra
August 3rd, 2004, 08:09 AM
LOL I skimmed the beginning and saw spoilers so jumped right to the end :) I have the episodes I just have to have time to watch them - need to finish Season 7 off first :)