PDA

View Full Version : Honest submission critique

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Jamza1986
August 21st, 2004, 04:57 PM
This is an unusual thing to ask, but I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in a mutal submission evaluation. As you may or may not know, my novel got rejected after my first submission. I think getting truly honest critique from someone would be highly beneficial, and I'd be pleased to do the same for anyone who wishes. So, is anyone interested?

Drew
August 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
Well, I have yet to finish anything myself, but I would be willing to take a look free of charge! Can you give a little more info about it-genre? length? etc.

If you would like to exchange exclusively, however, more power to you! Good luck!

Darknel
August 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Midway through reading Kane's novel just now but would be most willing to have a look at yours afterwards. As to the reciprocal aspect of the arrangement I am currently only working on short stories but would greatly appreciate any criticism you might be able to offer thereon.

My most recent post here 'Please Critique' was immediately beneath this thread at the time of posting but may have migrated by the time you come to this.

Jamza1986
August 22nd, 2004, 03:27 AM
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Maus actually got there first in a PM, but it would be a great thing to think about in the future.