PDA

View Full Version : Calling all rpg-deprived GameCube owners!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

saintjon
August 30th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I picked up Tales of Symphonia the other day and although I have yet to play it for more than an hour (stupid tendency to move all over ontario!) I can assure anyone interested in a good rpg that it is vividly imagined, lush, beautifully animated, has an original combat system (up to 4 players simultaneous no less!), good music and wonder-of-wonders, cel-animated cut-scenes that are smooth as Ghost in the Shell. I'm an rpg devotee of the old school and can't wait to play this thing for the box-promised 80 hours of gameplay.

Namco has thrown a beatifully crafted gold-laced diamond crusted bone to nintendo players. Cheers!

Chrystyna
August 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
there are heaps of us who love rpgs esp on the gamecube but here in nz the cube has had a real bad run of things and they arent supplying many games here now which is annoying because the game cube is a good console :confused:

saintjon
August 31st, 2004, 06:26 PM
I'd say hit up Electronics Boutique but I don't know if that store exists in New Zealand. There's probably some way you could order it online. Like people 'round these parts yack about e-bay all the time lol.

I've put some more playing time into it and the game just keeps impressing me. Tales of Symphonia is awesome.

BeardofPants
September 5th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Yes, we have an Electronics Boutique chain in NZ, but even there, they've run down the nintendo titles. It bugs me no end that the only decent games they're stocking are for playstation and x-box (Devil spawn that it is). I'll keep an eye for that title though.

saintjon
September 8th, 2004, 08:09 PM
oh well if you ask at the counter they'll probably order it for you.

Spent last weekend playing with my buddy, who was controlling the black mage while I meleed the crap out of people. good fun!