PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys! sorry haven't been on for AGES but it's been horrid stinky holiday time.....

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Ickle Lulu
September 3rd, 2004, 06:15 AM
.......so no access to internet.
just to let everyone who cares know, i've got a place at the University of Wales Swansea, and i start on the 20th of September! (wild cheers!)
i'm gonna be studying Law for 3 years there.....
AND the uni is literally on the beach there! - nice!

a little hello to Sammie, Oz, Juzz, Kahn, Dom, Lif, Elda, and everyone else who i've been missing!

the ickle lulu
xxxxxx

Sammie
September 3rd, 2004, 06:29 AM
Hey Lulu

Nice to see you around. Just so's you know - the chit-chat 'no topic' threads aren't technically allowed over here any more. If you're after a general chat-up then I suggest you stick your head in in the funzone (www.sffworld.org/funzone), our rather more light-hearted sister forum :)

On the other hand - if you wanna turn this into a discussion of universities, then great. Cos...small world......my sis starts at Swansea this term too!

So is Law degree a step on the way to actually practicing law?

Jacquin
September 4th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Hi lulu!

Good to see you babe!

Hopefully when you get to Uni you'll have a decent net connection...

J

edited to say this is very much a post about Universities and not just me saying hi to Lulu - J

Eldanuumea
September 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Lulu, I've been wondering what you were up to, sweetie! Yes, pelase come over to the Funzone when you have a moment to chat, you will add class to the place....LOL!! :p

And congrats on your acceptance into their law program, sweetie.

edit to apologize for not discussing universities, just wanted to echo Sammie's comment.

fortytwo
September 8th, 2004, 05:55 PM
.......so no access to internet.
just to let everyone who cares know, i've got a place at the University of Wales Swansea, and i start on the 20th of September! (wild cheers!)
i'm gonna be studying Law for 3 years there.....
AND the uni is literally on the beach there! - nice!

a little hello to Sammie, Oz, Juzz, Kahn, Dom, Lif, Elda, and everyone else who i've been missing!

the ickle lulu
xxxxxx

My old school (Bishop Gore) also sits on the edge of Singleton Park too (where the University is - it's not literally on the beach by the way :) but it is a really lovely area, especially when the sun shines, which it does occasionally.
I hope you enjoy your time there.

kahnovitch
September 10th, 2004, 04:04 AM
Nice to see you back Lulu. :)

Dominus
September 10th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Ha, I'm in the same predicament you were in, but my reason is hurricanes. Bloody hurricanes. Anyway, glad you're back! You've already been going to college so I guess I don't have to tell you how fun it is.....

Sammie
September 10th, 2004, 09:38 AM
'College' here means 6th Form College (usually :D) - technically the last two years of school. Now I went to Lulu's 6th form (which is not attached to a secondary school) and I can tell you it is a LOT more relaxed, and you are a lot more in control of your time, than a 6th Form that's part of a school - BUT, it's nowhere near as fun as Uni!!! :D :D :D

juzzza
September 10th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Um... LAW, it's the law... That was my attempt at being on-topic.

HI LULU!!!!!!!!

I miss you.

Um... And don't forget about the LAW!!!

Lifino
September 11th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Law Rulez!! Enjoy your time at UNI and make the most of it!

Good to see you 'round here again. Too bad Dom thinks he can relate himself to you... I'll fix him. Get him out of your hair!