View Full Version : chiana or sam?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

zivshteg
December 18th, 2001, 11:28 PM
i know it's a little chaildish but if you were to be on an alien plant with whom would you prefer to be.with sam{stargate} or with the lovely chiana{farscape}?.
would you prefer to stay alive{sam}or would you prefer to rock and roll{chiana}and probebly end up in a lot of trouble.

Barbarossa
December 19th, 2001, 02:40 AM
Hmm my choice would be neither, but officer Sung from Farscape, now there is a good looking women who definatly would keep you alive too.

Billy
December 19th, 2001, 07:09 AM
My answer:
Whichever would be most likely to get me home alive. And that would have to be Sam, since the good ol' SGC actually know HOW to get home after each and every mission. Of course, on the other hand it might be cool to end up flying around in some distant part of the galaxy aboard a living ship, so maybe Chiana... I just don't know!

zivshteg
December 19th, 2001, 07:56 AM
you know barbarosa you have got a point there
i think sun is a combination between the two of them.in the same subject if there is anyone i wouldnt want to be with,is vergil

Sammie
December 21st, 2001, 11:43 AM
Can I just add one for the women 'round here and say that John Crichton would do just nicely!

SusF
December 21st, 2001, 05:58 PM
Nahhh, I'll take Dahgo... or Krais. http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

You can have the farmboy Crichton...

Susan

[This message has been edited by SusF (edited December 22, 2001).]

Sammie
December 22nd, 2001, 10:35 AM
Tell me you're joking.

zivshteg
December 23rd, 2001, 12:57 AM
o.k girls! first of all come down
second..susf are you crazy!!
i know im just a guy but...dargo,krais?
are you o.k,what next scorpios or maybe some skaren.
but hey you know every body have their own fantasy,i guss{strange as it maybe}.

An8el
December 23rd, 2001, 01:32 AM
Well, as a woman, Dargo is a bear and fun because he's so predictable. But being with only him drooling over me and I'd react like Chiana did. Crais is too unpredictable and probably a sadistic lover, but maybe not; think of it, he's also Pilot's voice! I'd take Crais in real life, the actor, not the character in Farscape. But in Farscape Crighton, well, he probably wouldn't like me, but at least I'd understand Crighton's jokes. Now what I'd really like a twosome with Crighton and Dargo. I'd never stop laughing, well, except...

[This message has been edited by An8el (edited December 23, 2001).]

SusF
December 23rd, 2001, 06:49 AM
Sorry but Crichton is just too ordinary. Never much cared for ordinary. Krais has that dark good looks thing going. Dargo? Well I've always been a sucker for redheads.

It's not like it'll ever happen anyway. Just a fantasy. http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

Susan