View Full Version : Resident Evil: Apocalypse

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Clowncorpse
September 18th, 2004, 01:28 PM
HOLY ****!!! THIS WAS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS!!!!
If you have not seen it yet, then SAVE your money. We went and saw it for FREE and we still want our damn money back. It was like a damn 13 year old boy, with a hard on for Milla, wrote it and directed it. Now don't get me wrong, I know that it is a movie based on a video game but damn it, the first RE was good for a no-brain fun to watch movie. That how this one started out but then got worse and worse and worse............
If you did see this movie and thought that it was good, please respond and argue your point cause I would love to point out all the stupid crap that goes on in this waste of an hour and a half on my life.

Shehzad
September 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
So you want to waste another hour and a half arguing why you wasted that first hour and a half? :)

Clowncorpse
September 18th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I don't want to argue, I just said that IF anyone thinks the movie was good THEY COULD aruge. But anyone who has seen it knows there is NO arugment that could save it.

Dominus
September 18th, 2004, 03:37 PM
I saw it for free as well, since a friend paid for me since it was my birthday, which is awesome, since it was, indeed, a horrible, horrible movie. The naked undead hookers were funny though, lol.

Kanin
September 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I've seen worse. A lot worse.

Shehzad
September 19th, 2004, 10:32 PM
The naked undead hookers were funny though, lol.

I'm intrigued...

Pozzo
September 19th, 2004, 11:20 PM
The Resident Evil was bad enough, but I guess there were some good moments seeing from the technical (special effects) point of view...is the special effects good in this one? And what's this about "naked undead Hookers"?

Kanin
September 20th, 2004, 07:25 AM
I thought the movie had some good moments, but as for the special effects, it's hard to tell.

The zombie effects are hard to see because as is all too common nowdays, the camera is extremely close and cuts every .00005 seconds. This pissed me off in another movie this summer, The Bourne Supremecy which was unwatchable.

Clowncorpse
September 20th, 2004, 11:36 AM
The zombie effects are hard to see because as is all too common nowdays, the camera is extremely close and cuts every .00005 seconds. This pissed me off in another movie this summer, The Bourne Supremecy which was unwatchable.

I agree with you there Kanin. I saw Bourne Suprmect to and I hate that style of directing action, extremely close and cutting away to fast. You can't even tell whats happening. Its like directors have gotten real lazy lately. All directors who use this style should be taken out a shot!

kahnovitch
September 20th, 2004, 03:10 PM
It was like a damn 13 year old boy, with a hard on for Milla, wrote it and directed it.

Funny you should say that, because it's pretty much the case. Except that the 13 year old is trapped in the body of Paul Anderson, and he has such a hard on for Ms Jovovich that I heard he proposed and they are either now engaged or married.

I won't bang on about Mr Anderson (where the Hell is Agent Smith when you need him?) suffice to say, I severely dislike everything he's done in movies thus far.