PDA

View Full Version : Babylon 5 "The Legend of the Rangers"

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

starcrzr
January 19th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Did anybody watch the show tonight? I did and I liked it, they got a good cast and the plot looks like a good one for a series. But will have to wait and see how its ratings are before they decide to start shooting series out it. I imagine there a little gun shy after that Crusade flop, but I think they got a good one here. We could use another good scifi series the only other one worth watching right know is Farscape and once in a while Stargate SG1 has some good shows.

ps I don't know about Enterprise because I've never seen the show. Where I live we can't get the network its on.

[This message has been edited by starcrzr (edited January 20, 2002).]

Keyoke
February 7th, 2002, 12:06 PM
I never got to see it. I'm a huge Babylon 5 fan, but, it wasnt aired up here in Canada..

Speaking of that, does anyone have a copy of this movie that they maybe willingly to send to Canada so I could watch it? http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

Thanks..

RangerOne
February 8th, 2002, 12:52 PM
I totally missed it!!! It really sucks not having cable right now... *sigh* Not only did I miss the Legend of the Rangers premiere, I'm gonna miss JMS's other series on Showtime, Jeremiah.

This blows!!!