View Full Version : World of Warcraft

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Dominus
October 15th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Blizzard hasn't set an official date for release, just a tentative November one. From what my friends who are on the beta say, WoW is just going to kick ass, period. Anyone else looking forward to this?

Kingu
October 15th, 2004, 01:51 PM
This is certainly the only game I would look forward to; but I've decided to keep a social life ;)

Dominus
October 16th, 2004, 12:17 AM
That's what's cool about being in my school, pretty much all of my friends are going to play it as well, and lots of the teachers and lab guys, so we're going to have a huge clan or something, great fun. :) Social lives are overrated anyway....at least that's what I tell myself as I cry myself to sleep.

Frostmourne
November 4th, 2004, 05:40 PM
It comes out November 23, 2004.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

This and Halo 2. These will be the reasons of my sudden disappearance.

Dominus
November 5th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Haha, same here. Some of my friends are failing our current class just so they can get these games out of their system before the next two classes. :P

Dominus
November 5th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Oh yeah, and I got on the open beta of WoW, I'm already a level 14 Undead Rogue. So far this game is really great, even when I am not playing with any of my friends in a guild, once the game comes out and we all have it, the fun will just get better and better.

Shehzad
November 5th, 2004, 09:32 PM
OK Dom, how many MMPORPGs are you going to be playing?

Dominus
November 6th, 2004, 02:06 AM
1 silly, don't have enough time for much else. :P

Shehzad
November 7th, 2004, 04:35 PM
What about City of Heroes?

Dominus
November 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
City of Heroes sucked, I'm pissed I spent money on it.