New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

SubZero61992
October 17th, 2004, 12:53 PM
The shows and cartoons such as,

CowboysOfMooMesa?
BeastWars?
Originol Sonic?

Sure they are cartoons, but I would still like to see them again.

Post other forgottens and I may be able to help.

Zsinj
October 17th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Yep, I certainly do remember those cartoons! :)
I absolutely loved the original Sonic and Cowboys of Moo Mesa! In addition to CoMM being a good cartoon, something about seeing those anthropomorphic cows cracked me up every time! :D
I wasn't really into the Beast Wars though. I tried to get into it, but I just couldn't. However, I thought the followup series, The Beast Machines, was absolutely awesome! I was hooked to the tv screen every Saturday morning because of that show! :D
The cartoons I loved watching when I was younger were (and this was at the time they were on Cartoon Network's Toonami Show) Voltron, Robotech, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Ronin Warriors.
On regular tv back in the day I enjoyed Captain N: The Game Master, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., (I hate rap music, but the rap-like intro to that show absolutely cracked me up! :D ) Super Mario Bros. World, Dungeons & Dragons, Super Powers, (I practically worshipped that cartoon! :eek:) Teen Wolf, Inspector Gadget, G.I. JOE, King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, James Bond JR., the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Stone Protectors, Biker Mice from Mars, Reboot, Double Dragon, X-Men and Spider-Man (both of which are still airing on ABC Family on Saturday mornings) Iron Man, Fantastic Four, and tons more that I can't remember. I may be an adult now, but if they brought those cartoons back, I'd watch them in a heartbeat!

Mugwump
October 17th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Battle of the Planets and Star Fleet.

SubZero61992
October 17th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Yep, I certainly do remember those cartoons! :)
I absolutely loved the original Sonic and Cowboys of Moo Mesa! In addition to CoMM being a good cartoon, something about seeing those anthropomorphic cows cracked me up every time! :D
I wasn't really into the Beast Wars though. I tried to get into it, but I just couldn't. However, I thought the followup series, The Beast Machines, was absolutely awesome! I was hooked to the tv screen every Saturday morning because of that show! :D
The cartoons I loved watching when I was younger were (and this was at the time they were on Cartoon Network's Toonami Show) Voltron, Robotech, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Ronin Warriors.
On regular tv back in the day I enjoyed Captain N: The Game Master, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., (I hate rap music, but the rap-like intro to that show absolutely cracked me up! :D ) Super Mario Bros. World, Dungeons & Dragons, Super Powers, (I practically worshipped that cartoon! :eek:) Teen Wolf, Inspector Gadget, G.I. JOE, King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, James Bond JR., the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Stone Protectors, Biker Mice from Mars, Reboot, Double Dragon, X-Men and Spider-Man (both of which are still airing on ABC Family on Saturday mornings) Iron Man, Fantastic Four, and tons more that I can't remember. I may be an adult now, but if they brought those cartoons back, I'd watch them in a heartbeat!

I use to watch JohnnyQuest, Inspector Gadget and sometimes still watch X-Men.

But G.I. Joe still comes on I believe.
Check night when CartoonNetwork is on all night, not switching to adult swim and GIJOE often comes on about 12:00 I think.

kinArthur
June 30th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Would anyone know where I could find the entire series of King Arthur and the Knights of Justice cartoon. I loved that cartoon but I only caught a few episodes while it was on the air. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Quagmire
July 4th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Would anyone know where I could find the entire series of King Arthur and the Knights of Justice cartoon. I loved that cartoon but I only caught a few episodes while it was on the air. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Ooooh...that was a nice one...but the chants of "Knights! Knights! Knights!" were pretty annoying.

Other awesome cartoon shows in the 90s I thought were Conan the Adventurer and Pirates of Dark Water. I would really love to own the whole Conan series though. I heard Gargoyles was good but I never got into it. There was also one for Sigfried and Roy in which they were supposed to battle the seven deadly sins. I saw the first ep but I never heard of any after that.

jediprankster
July 4th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Maybe you're all too young to remember this one but my favorite as a kid was Thundar the Barbarian. Yes, it's a cheesy rip-off of Star Wars (which was a rip-off of Flash Gordon, among other things) and He-Man, but I loved that show. Also, we can't forget The Superfriends.

JamesL
July 5th, 2005, 03:23 AM
I watched the first DVD in my Transformers deluxe edition of the original series. Good stuff though imo the better episodes were the later ones with Galvatron in (seasons 3 and 4). :)

TheEarCollector
August 2nd, 2005, 06:06 PM
GI Joe is a real classic, it never comes on anymore though 8(

There are so few memorable cartoons otherwise (for me at least). Moo Mesa was after my time I think, Johnny Quest was a classic so I could watch it all the time... Transformers before it got all 3-D was pretty good.

Here's one:
Did anyone ever see the Starship Troopers 3D animated show? I loved that, and it stayed pretty true to the book (well, as far as the background story) it's a shame it wasn't on for very long.

Hobbit
August 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
King Arthur and the Knights of Justice is on Region 2 DVD (Link to Amazon HERE). (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002MGZ96/qid%3D1123026838/026-8265400-7225240)

Even if you're in the States, try Amazon US or other such retail establishments.

The cartoon series of Starship Troopers was OK, though when they all started in the collective group hugs I was less impressed. Mind you, I have a 14 year old at home who loves them. :)

Anyone for Reboot? :)

Hobbit