PDA

View Full Version : StarWars Episode 3 TRAILER!!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

SubZero61992
November 4th, 2004, 05:28 PM
If you like StarWars go here to see EP 3 preview!

http://www.aol.com/starwars/trailer/index.adp?type=lrg

BeardofPants
November 5th, 2004, 04:56 AM
And for those who aren't members of AOL: Linky (http://www.worldofepic.net/ep3.mov)

Zsinj
November 8th, 2004, 10:06 AM
I saw the Episode III trailer at the Incredibles movie, and I was utterly amazed!! That was so awesome when you hear Palpatine's voice telling Vader to rise and then you see Vader being elevated on an operating table like the Frankenstein monster! :eek:
I have a few questions regarding the Episode III trailer, and Episode III in general, though, and was wondering if any of you could possibly answer them.
In one part of the trailer, I saw this evil dude who opened his mouth in a menacing grin and had very few teeth. Was this supposed to be Palpatine, because it really looked like him. Why I'm wondering this is because, if I remember right, that dude was dressed in brown robes and was wielding a lightsaber, and Palpatine always wears black robes and is so powerful that he needs no lightsaber to do battle. Of course I could be wrong because the scenes were going by so fast, that perhaps I mixed him up with Anakin and some how confusedly amalgamated the two into one form in my mind.
Also, I noticed that Anakin has blood-red eyes in this movie that are similar to Darth Maul. Is this supposed to be a sign of the dark side possessing him?
I also noticed that there was a volcano world in the trailer, does this mean that the rumor about how Anakin becomes injured/dies in a battle with Obi-Wan over a volcano is true?
Also, it's been rumored that not only is Anakin badly injured when he falls into the volcano, but that he actually dies, and that Palpatine resurrects him with some kind of dark side/Sith magic before he puts him in his famous armor/breathing apparatus. Is this true as well?
And also I have one more question, is Anakin dubbed as the Sith Lord Darth Vader before or after he is injured/ put into his suit?
I would dearly appreciate it if anyone here could answer my questions.

Thanx,
Zsinj :)

Leiali
November 8th, 2004, 11:49 AM
BeardofPants - I clicked onto your link and a whole load of German came up with a big NO sign, well, a circle with a cross on it. Being British (languages other than English, are you mad?!), and scared of technology a bit, I followed the link no further.....

SubZero61992
November 8th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I saw the Episode III trailer at the Incredibles movie, and I was utterly amazed!! That was so awesome when you hear Palpatine's voice telling Vader to rise and then you see Vader being elevated on an operating table like the Frankenstein monster! :eek:
I have a few questions regarding the Episode III trailer, and Episode III in general, though, and was wondering if any of you could possibly answer them.
In one part of the trailer, I saw this evil dude who opened his mouth in a menacing grin and had very few teeth. Was this supposed to be Palpatine, because it really looked like him. Why I'm wondering this is because, if I remember right, that dude was dressed in brown robes and was wielding a lightsaber, and Palpatine always wears black robes and is so powerful that he needs no lightsaber to do battle. Of course I could be wrong because the scenes were going by so fast, that perhaps I mixed him up with Anakin and some how confusedly amalgamated the two into one form in my mind.
Also, I noticed that Anakin has blood-red eyes in this movie that are similar to Darth Maul. Is this supposed to be a sign of the dark side possessing him?
I also noticed that there was a volcano world in the trailer, does this mean that the rumor about how Anakin becomes injured/dies in a battle with Obi-Wan over a volcano is true?
Also, it's been rumored that not only is Anakin badly injured when he falls into the volcano, but that he actually dies, and that Palpatine resurrects him with some kind of dark side/Sith magic before he puts him in his famous armor/breathing apparatus. Is this true as well?
And also I have one more question, is Anakin dubbed as the Sith Lord Darth Vader before or after he is injured/ put into his suit?
I would dearly appreciate it if anyone here could answer my questions.

Thanx,
Zsinj :)

Wow, I have almost every detail to them questions!
That is I believe Darth Sidious a.k.a Palpatine wielding a red lightsaber.
The Anakins orange eyes is infact to show the dark side * seducing * him.
It is a fact that Obi-Wan chops off Anakins lower leg and he falls into the lava, I even have pictures of what he looks like when he comes out, leading me to believe that he is indeed alive while Sidious is doing his thing with him ( Darth Vader suit).
Look for my next post, I'll have the picture there, it is commonly called Fried Anakin.

SubZero61992
November 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Here you go
http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=/episode3/newspics/anakin_uk_paper.jpg

It is real by the way, no foamy!

BeardofPants
November 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM
BeardofPants - I clicked onto your link and a whole load of German came up with a big NO sign, well, a circle with a cross on it. Being British (languages other than English, are you mad?!), and scared of technology a bit, I followed the link no further.....

*lol* The link is broken now. I think the trailers available through most starwars sites now though. Try starwars.com or something. :)

Khallandra
December 4th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Burnt Ani! I found those pics a week or so ago. Do you still have to be a hyperspace member to get the trailer though?

SubZero61992
December 5th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I dont.
I just saved the link for AOL members in my favorites.

And if you didn't know, AOL members didn't have to be Hyperspace members to see the trailor.

But about the burnt Anakin pictures, www.moviespoilers.net has had EPIII up there for about a year and a half now with the pictures with it..........