PDA

View Full Version : New FOX show: Dark Angel

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

cassandra
October 4th, 2000, 06:55 AM
Did anyone see the premiere? I have busy Tuesday nights, so my VCR is unequivocally set to tape Buffy and Angel (muah). Is this new series worth finding a friend to tape it for me?

Lady Fox
October 4th, 2000, 03:36 PM
YES!! I am a big Buffy/Angel fan myself, so I taped Angel while I watched the premier of Dark Angel. It was way cool. I especially liked the personality of the main female character. She is tough and suspicious, yet very sensitive even though she tries to hide it. She has been on her own for so long (since she escaped from a research facility when she was 9) that she isn't comfortable trusting anyone. She just wants to discover who and what she really is, and to find the others that are like her. The show moved along quite well and kept your attention. I recommend at least giving it a try.

cassandra
October 6th, 2000, 06:52 AM
I will do so. Thanks. http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

Ravenlock
October 9th, 2000, 11:19 AM
I hate watching a series where you missed the beginning and then you always have questions, and since I thought Dark Angel looked interesting, I decided I better watche the premier. I loved it and am definetly going to keep watching. My roommates even liked it. I started it and they came in the middle and made me rewind it. I recorded it because I was supposed to be writting a paper for class, but guess what didn't get done.

Alai
March 13th, 2002, 07:45 AM
We are just trough our first Dark Angel serie here in Sweden. A very good show.