View Full Version : Farscape

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rob B
January 8th, 2001, 12:17 PM
Does anybody watch Farscape? Here in the United States it airs on the SciFi channel.

I think the show is pretty entertaining, with some enjoyable characters.

Thoughts?

Cadfael
January 19th, 2001, 06:09 PM
I though FarScape was just a video game, I did not know it was also a TV series. I will have to keep a look out on the Sci/Fi Channel in the UK.

Lady Fox
January 21st, 2001, 12:31 PM
I watched the first couple of episodes, but I couldn't get into it. However, I see where this show is getting a lot of attention now and has a fairly strong fan base, so I've been thinking of giving it another try.

cassandra
January 31st, 2001, 09:01 AM
I watch Farscape. Anything by Henson & Assoc. deserves special attention, and I haven't been disappointed. It's right up there with my must-see tv (Buffy and Angel). The third season is beginning this March, and if you missed the end of the second season.....ho nellie....I'm still in shock over what happened!

Nimea
May 5th, 2001, 01:15 PM
I love Farscape! But I have to buy the DVDs, for in Germany they are still in the first season and the german voices aren't best choice.
It's funny and the stories are really cool. To have a puppet as a main character . . . wonderful idea!
By the way: my favorite is Aeryn.

denise
May 11th, 2001, 08:29 PM
Hi Fitz,

I am a Farscape Fan. There is a fab forum dedicated to FS. No matter whom your favorite character is, you'll be welcomed in. Check it out. My fav hangout is Crais Cohorts. I am Cohort #110 - Keeper of Crais' Massice Weapon. You can lurk or you can become a member thru EZBoard. You can find links to FS fan websites, fan-fic, spoliers, on going discussions etc... Best site for FS fans that I've found.
http://pub7.ezboard.com/bfarscapediscussion

Demandred
June 26th, 2001, 05:05 AM
Yeah I watch Farscape - one of the best sci fi shows on tv at the moment far better than Voyager or that really bad Andromeda, it took a few episodes to get into it but now i'm a die hard fan. Though my video stopped recording 15 mins from the end of the last of series 2 aaarrrggghhh. I spent weeks trying to find out what happened.

sueVee
July 16th, 2001, 07:51 AM
I watch Farscape and really like it. It is about the only good show left with Babylon 5 and the Star Trek shows off. Sometimes I also watch LEXX, if I can find it. Now that is really one weird show!!!

Lord Soth
July 28th, 2001, 04:20 AM
Farscape rocks! And one of the reasons why it rocks is that it has had more character developement than any of StarTrek Babylon 5 stuff combined (OK slight exaggeration but anyone who has watched all three will know what I'm driving at).

Some of the episodes are very "clunky" and don't always work but so far they've not been afraid to experiment with things such as their characters and stortlines; subsequently they've had some real gems so far.

Dennizm your better watching out for Farscpae on BBC2 here as they've had the rights to the show 1st. Subsequently I think they'll be showing Ep3 first as well. Sci-Fi are a season behind.

Sammie
September 19th, 2001, 11:53 AM
I love this show SO MUCH.

Have watched most of the first 2 seasons, and by the end of the second i was completely hooked. Then desperately waited ALL THIS SUMMER for the 3rd season to arrive in the UK. Watched the first episode then, due to TERRIBLE circumstances, missed the next 3. Don't want to pick it up now cos of the gap in the storyline, so NEED the vids. Except...they aren't out yet in the Uk.
(as far as i can tell)

Help! Is there anywhere that they ARE available, in english!, that i can order them from (ie Australia?). Not US as their vids aren't compatible with UK players. And, no I don't have a DVD player. (oh cruel fate...)

S/he who helps me will have my undying devotion, worship, etc for all eternity...

Sammie.