PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Zelda game?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Erfael
January 28th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I don't usually start threads like this, but I've been playing a lot of Zelda lately and was just wondering what people though about the different Zelda games. Do you like the old 2d, the new 3d, game boy, SNES, NES, or GC versions better?

I've left open the option to vote for more than one, and please let us know what it is you like about your favorites.

Rob B
January 28th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I voted for the Original for NES - it was such a groundbreaking, absolutely fun game.

Zelda II was one of the most difficult, dissappointing games I ever played.

I also voted for OCARINA OF TIME, the graphics, the gameplay everything was absolutely perfect and one of the only real reasons to own an N64 (the other being Rayman 2)

kater
January 28th, 2005, 04:17 PM
I went with the Ocarina of Time too, it really is a superbly innovative game even by today's standards and the merging of storyline, gameplay and so many unique ideas really makes it a stand out for me.

JamesL
January 28th, 2005, 07:59 PM
I went for Wind Waker purely as I never really got into Ocarina. I started playing it after WW (got it free) and while it seemed like a great game, I never had the urge to continue playing it.

I loved Wind Waker though. A lot of people didn't like it, but it was awesome. The first time you get your boat and rip off over the seas with the wind in your sails, the gulls flying above your mast and the epic music...easily one of the my best gaming experiences. Brilliant stuff. :D

Monty Mike
January 29th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Ocarina of Time deffinately gets my vote :D