PDA

View Full Version : Argh!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Msylvia
February 9th, 2005, 09:43 AM
So I'm at work, reading the paper, skimming the list of local events going on today and tonight.

Guess what?

Piers Anthony is hosting an sci-fi and fantasy author's panel at the University, which is literally right across the street from me. Right here. Right now. At this minute. And I didn't know about it, because I don't always skim the list of upcoming local events. I could have gotten the day off, but now I'm here, and I can't leave. It will be over before I get out of work.

GO@#$^IT! $#@%!! F&*#! :mad:

juzzza
February 9th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Could be worse, Robert Jordan could have been hosting a sci-fi and fantasy author's panel at the University, which is literally right across the street from you. Right here. Right now. At this minute. And you could have been THERE unable to leave. :D

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!!

KatG
February 9th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Sylvia -- Hopefully, the University will have taped the panel or have some sort of transcript, and while you missed it, you can find out what was said, and at least you didn't have to sit through the boring parts. What I really love is that they're having it at the University. :)