PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Keeper 3?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Heresy
March 13th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Has anyone played Dungeon Keeper and it's sequels? I have the first two, love them, but never managed to procure a copy of game three.

Does anyone know if it exists and if so how good or bad it was?

Shehzad
March 13th, 2005, 05:14 PM
It never came about. I loved DK, DK2 was all right but not in the same league.

About DK3:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/dungeonkeeper2/news_2610618.html

Heresy
March 13th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I always did wonder about it after seeing their demo for it. At least I know I didn't miss my chance to buy as they never released it. Thanks for the linkage.

JamesL
March 16th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I loved the original DK, but never really played the second one. I didn't like a lot of the creatures in the sequel.

vampire lord
September 6th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Has anyone played Dungeon Keeper and it's sequels? I have the first two, love them, but never managed to procure a copy of game three.

Does anyone know if it exists and if so how good or bad it was?

yes i have they are the best and the last time i heard dk3 had been posponed for at least 1 year but this was about 2-3 years ago :confused:

vampire lord
September 6th, 2005, 12:01 PM
I loved the original DK, but never really played the second one. I didn't like a lot of the creatures in the sequel.

too right. but dk2 wasn't far off the original. was it :)

conorprice1
October 1st, 2007, 07:16 AM
dk 1 and dk 2 are the best games ever dk 3 hasnt came out yet but i keep on hoping that it does i might write a letter to the compnay whos makes dk and ask them if they can bring it out
hu knows the company that makes dk

roberth
November 14th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Bullfrog got eaten by EA about 5 years ago iirc...so theres no chance, not enough bling for EA

If you liekd DK though, look out for Startopia, its made by Mucky Foot (a division that split from BF not long before the devouring) and is fairly similar,albeit slightly more difficult (not to say DK wasnt difficult, the 3 princes kept me trying for weeks), and more complex