View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Miriamele
March 16th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Has anyone seen the trailer for the new CGI movie based on Final Fantasy VII? The movie is called Advent Children, and here (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/) is the link to the official website. It's all in Japanese, but you can get a basic idea for what the movie is like and there's a trailer there too which is about five minutes long.

I'm a big FF fan (played VII three times) and I think the movie looks awesome. The animation is certainly top-notch, and they even put in the scene with Cloud on the big honkin' motorcycle! I don't know if it will be in theatres in Canada but if not I'll definitely be getting the DVD when it's released.

:)

Miriamele
March 18th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Hmmm...is no one else interested in this? Maybe I'm geekier than I thought... :confused:

saintjon
March 18th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Sorry Miri, I'm totally interested in Advent Children, every so often I check the release dates at other forums and then forget all about them :S. It might be out in Japan by now for all I know. I think it's supposed to be. I haven't seen it here yet though.

Monty Mike
March 21st, 2005, 07:35 AM
yeah, I've been following this film since the first I heard of it (probably about 6-months ago), and I've also seen the trailors, which look awesome. I can't wait to see the whole thing :D

I also loved FFVII ;)

NoneShallPass
March 29th, 2005, 10:27 PM
I heard it was supposed to be released on March 14, but since that is passed and Ive heard no word, I assume that was not here in america. I want this movie so bad. I am playing FFVII again to get pumped for it. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw the screen shot of Barret. and then the trailer. holy cow. I almost died.

Cwass
March 30th, 2005, 03:48 PM
it look awsome! i didnt know they were making a second FF movie. i did hear a while ago though about Advent Children, but as a game...i think it stars Vincent from FFVII and is more of a gun runner type of game....but anyway, the movei looks incredible

Merancapeman
March 31st, 2005, 06:46 AM
Looks good, but that whole friggin' thing is in Japanese!!! When is it coming out? Are there any trailers?

saintjon
March 31st, 2005, 11:05 AM
There's quite a few trailers, Um first place that pops to mind to look for links is the forum over at www.nuklearpower.com

Lowrent
April 1st, 2005, 09:53 AM
I read somwhere they were thinking of releasing this in theatres.

heres the link
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2005/020405a.html

Miriamele
April 1st, 2005, 11:48 AM
Oh man, they made another FF VII game for PS2, one for PSP, and even one for cell phones? Poor me, all I have is an old-school Playstation...it sucks to be technologically deprived. :(

At least I have a DVD player! :D