Blog Comments

By the light! How rude of this Lord Karogon!
    Continue your writing Dernhil, your works are far more better than the others. Don't make this rubbish ruin your deisre.

~Silvia
    I did not know Maerad had a brother. What great news! Perhaps when I return to Innail, I shall meet him.

And thank you Maerad- I do agree that the whole letter was a bit trite.
    That letter made not one word of sense to me. I think you should ignore such nonsensical gibberish.

~ Maerad of Pellinor.

(highlight here: start here* Are you saying Stephanie Meyer is one of the worst writers ever? If so, I totally agree. Two thumbs up! *End here)
    Well, Hem is alive. And so am I. And we are both young. And Maerad is alive too. That means there is hope, and that is good news, correct? (Hem is the brother of Maerad, you knew, or not?)

~Zelika of the House of Il Aran

Spoiler:
    (I'm wondering if they're at the same times- or is she ahead of him? He would have felt it if the Treesong had been released, right? Zelika is writing a few months after that point in time.)
    I suppose, Zelika. It was just an unexpected letter, is all. I haven't heard any good news lately.

~Dernhil
    If someone does not know what they are talking about then do not listen. They are not even a good poet; I do not say Annaren well and even I know that. If I lived then you should too, despite what the others say. I did not know many Bards who use that way of poem writing and I am from a noble family, so I knowed lots of Bards.

Humans know nothing of love, yet are always speaking about it.

~Arkan, the Winterking
    Perhaps not, my dear friend. However, I do not think this Elidhu means to hurt me, and as I am completely alone, to hear news of Maerad was more than comforting to me.

~Dernhil
    I thought bards do not trust Elidhus?

~Silvia
    That's a beautiful poem Dernhil. I'm sorry to keep you away from Innail. I hope Maerad and your family can see you again.

~Silvia
    What a... I not know words for the poem. I know little Annaren. But it is better than nice, is all I know. I hope you see Maerad again.

That's beautiful.

~Myst
    Dernhil, I am glad to know that you are safe.

~ Maerad of Pellinor

That's beautiful. It's amazing.
    Updated November 16th, 2009 at 04:07 PM by Echowindsong
    By the light Dernhil!
    you are alive!

~Silvia of Innail
    Who in the Seven Kingdoms is Dernhil?
    And what about my sister?!

§Hem§
    Dernhil?
    I'm sorry....
    Are you dead?

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    (Zello wouldn't have any reason to respond, but I think this is great! )
    Dernhil! You're alive??

~Cadvan of Lirigon