Blog Comments

Hey, Maia, can you kind of pass the word around for people to start reviving their blogs? Im not on very often anymore. Thanks a lot!!!
    (Thanks a lot )
    (kiaga89's got Dernhil, Echowindsong has Maerad, I have Nim and Zelika, Maerad(",) has Silvia, mystrider has Arkan, PellinorFanatic has Hem, Sade Mariana is in charge of Cadvan and you, of course, have got Hekibel. It's a lot, I know XD I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!!)
    (Oh, no, not all of them anyway...
    I sort of glanced at Maerad's and read a few entries of Cadvan's...
    Whoops..
    How many are there? And who are the people doing them?)
    I am, and I apologize for my brother's inappropriate use of my journal in my absence!! I will speak to him about that...

-Zelika of the House of Il Aran

(By the way, have you checked all our blogs? We sort of have a bit of a plot going on right now, and it might do good to be in the loop )
    Zelika... You're one of Hem's friends, right?

~ Hekibel
    Of course-- no need to ask, really. The blogs have in fact been dead for a while, and a new 'member' (not to say that we're official!!) would probably revive them! kudos

~Maia
    Whoa, this is really cool! You guys are really good at caputring the character's personalities. May I attempt to do Hekibel?
    I am healthy, Maerad, and hope you are too. I also hope you are not as confused as I am about life.

But I always thought that it was not what objects and ranks you had that made you happy... still, I see the point, and I think I will be leader. Not because I don't want to. I have other things I am thinking of that are better, that I would like more. But if I should become leader for the sakes of the other Jussacks then it is the right thing for me to do.

-Nim

(Thanks, susie! I was trying to keep him in character as I could considering he's already pretty much developed, but you know, I think you're right about wanting to be leader. And now that I messed it up, I've got to roll with it. And the wolves killed all but him because they were avenging the wrongs done to Maerad, and he didn't have her fear-smell on him. )
    What has happened is a good story but I just wish it could have been more detailed because I would have been more into the story. Nim, the nineteen year old, would make a good leader. I think he would have lots of potential, even though he might not nodes it. He seems like a very strong independent young man. I just wonder why his dogs and wolves killed all the men except for him. I also question why his people were happy that Amusk, their leader, was gone, but I guess it was because he was a bad man. Nim should be happy that his people want him as a new leader not sad because the people feel like he is worthy to be the new chief. Although Nim might think that he is not worthy because he was a caretaker and he was a eighteen year old boy, I think he was ready because he thought as a leader not as a follower. I am glad that he got to learn about things he did not know like reading and learning about knew places he has never been to. I just hope he gets to go to a place without snow like he wished.

susie
    I am fine. How are you?

And there are things that people do not want to do, but must be done for the good of a whole.

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    Maerad! How- what- I did not know people could reply to this! How are you? (I do not want to be a leader...)

-Nim

(translated again for your convenience )
    Nim, I think you will make a wise leader of the Jussacks. Perhaps we will meet again.

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    ...okay. I am glad that you will not look me over like a sick animal that needs curing.

~Zelika of the House of Il Aran

(Niiiiice comparison, Zello. )
    I care about Hem. But right now, I have enough to do instead of as you put it, "poking my nose" in Hem's romances.
    (Besides, if I do it to him, he might do it to me!)

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    And you are not happy or mad or sad or relieved that I maybe do not like Hem? You are his sister and I know that I will be poking my nose in Nisrah's romances when we are older. Or maybe you do not care?

~Zelika of the House of Il Aran
    Love is confusing. Believe me. I know.

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    haha. yeah, you will give him a heart attack!
    Oh...

Well then, he will have to live with it and come to see me. Or I will go to see him, and I will be angry.
    Well, seeing that Hem is certain you are dead, to get a letter from you would shock him.

~Myst
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast