View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Trouble and Love

Saliman, Irc, and I were wandering around in the streets of Lirigon earlier today. It was so nice and so peaceful. But like always, the peace was broken by three children playing tag. I was very surprised to find that those children were Zelika and her brother and sister. I was shocked to see her alive. After Saliman had told me she was dead I thought that the world would never be the same. Now here I am playing tag with her and her siblings. One of her friends, Mik joined us later as well. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lirigon At Last

Oh, it's been quite awhile since I've done anything on here. Well, the journey did keep quite busy so I have an excuse.

We finally arrived at Lirigon after many weeks. At one pint, we encountered a dogsoldier, so we had to hide. Saliman said that even though Sharma's gone they would still attack us without a second thought. So we hid, and when we thought it would go away, it went in the direction we were heading so we had to alter our course. Ah, I can't write anymore, I'm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Letters and Journey

sorry guys, my computer has a virus i think. and i've been sick, too.

I'm traveling to Lirigon now ever since I received a letter from Zelika. This is what it said:

Hem,

I have arrived in Lirigon. I am staying in a spare Bardhouse because my friend, Irak'gar, is a Bard, and my sister has the Speech. I want desperately to see you though I know it would take a while to travel to here.

Is my Annaren good? Irak'gar has taught me over ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Very Busy

I'm sorry for the delay. I've been fairly busy over here working in the Healing Houses. My hand is now slightly better, but I have scratches on it from Irc.

In the Healing Houses, they have roughly ten people that have a mysterious illness. I do not know what it is. I have only been able to cure two people freom it. The sickness drains my energy fairly quickly.

I finally managed to wash off the stupid glitter. Irc is very mad now and won't talk to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nightmare

I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I always see the little boy named Mark with those hulls. Nothing seems to be able to get rid of this nightmare. Since I can't get rid of it, I'm going to share it. Hopefully this will lighten my burden.

Panic floods through my veins as the Hull leads me outside to the little garden. THe moon is nowhere to be seen, and the stars don't seem to shine as bright tonight. Everything seems to be sick. The trees don't rustle in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My hand hurts

I don't think I should have eaten those muffins... Ow! My hand slammed on the desk : I burned it when I tried to grab the star (actually a candle). And what did the Saliman do? He laughed at my face and said I deserved it for not believing him about his muffins. I tried to heal my hand, but it's not working. Now it's bandaged. In sparkly bandages. Someone poured glitter on them, so now Irc is attacking my hand. Why oh why does he have to be attracted to shiny things? Does any one want to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Feeling very weird right now

I was talking with my sister earlier, telling her all about Zelika. Oh how I miss her so much! But alas, I can't be with her, for she is dead. *tears*
    I also talked with Saliman about his new creation. He told me that he had invented 'Mind Controlling Muffins.' "Now everyone can be mine to control!!" He said. He waited for me to respond, probably with applause or something, but I laughed at him instead. Of course I knew he was kidding, after all he did have a few too many ...

Updated March 10th, 2009 at 08:39 PM by PellinorFanatic

Categories
    Uncategorized