View RSS Feed

Modern Day Myth

1. I, Creator 2 -- Kickstarter Campaign

2. I, Creator 2 -- Superwomen Emporium

Behind The Scenes Of I, Creator 2: Goddess Of The Hunt

http://vimeo.com/18381456

Hello, Iím Mike Cervello the creator of the I, Creator Saga. Iím here to give you the story behind the scenes of this exciting world of Superwomen in I, Creator.

Letís start with the original Superwomen, The Amazons.

Were they real? There is a lot of evidence to support the belief that they were. One of the most outstanding artifacts they are said to have ...

Updated February 23rd, 2011 at 10:37 PM by Modern Day Myth

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Casting & Development for I, Creator 2: Goddess of the Hunt

Sorry, no new pictures or artwork for this post. New artwork is in production for future posts.

There will be open roles for Amazon Black Ops Special Forces cyborgs with height requirements of six to seven feet tall.

Here is their uniform once again:

There will also be open roles for Amazon soldiers from two enemy nations and one civilian husband of one of ...

Updated December 2nd, 2010 at 02:18 AM by Modern Day Myth

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Script In Development For A Possible Sequel & Casting Criteria.

In the event that a sequel to I, Creator is made, a new script is now in development. The sequel will be an outer space adventure for three cyborgs from Earth traveling to our closest neighboring star. They will be in the middle of a conflict between humans and machines. The casting would take some time because it is a planet of Amazons with clear physical superiority to the men on their planet. Actresses will have to be between six and seven feet tall and men must be between four and five feet ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I, Creator Is Now Available On DVD

6. Casting For I, Creator

As an independent feature, the casting for I, Creator is done with a different philosophy than a studio production or a budgeted Independent film with a distributor attached. Instead of turning characters into names for the distributors to sell, there is freedom to cast actors who resemble the characters in the script and have them become the characters.

Two of the main characters, ...

Updated February 18th, 2010 at 09:39 PM by Modern Day Myth

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Get Ready For I, CREATOR

Independent filmmaker Mike Cervello and his company Modern Day Myth Productions are releasing their first feature film, the science fiction drama, "I, Creator" Spring 2010. The movie was shot in Southold, Long Island in December, 2008 and at Forrest Park in Queens in March, 2009, and stars several New York actors.

As with any independent production, creativity makes up for small ...

Updated February 12th, 2010 at 02:12 AM by Modern Day Myth

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12