Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AZimmer23
    I do waste an inordinate amount of time on Facebook, but most of the people I follow are shameless self-promoters of bands I like or posting political info in which I am genuinely interested. I got rid of anyone who wants me to feed their sheep or any of the other crap. I basically use it to let people know I've got a new chapter of my "blovel" up (not that any of them read it). I'll look you up on Google+ and Wordpress (the "blovel" I'm writing over there). Good day, sir.

yes. i get the Bands, too. quite annoying. _ its just Spam, really. noori

Feed their sheep? It has been awhile since I've been on Facebook, it seems...

Glad to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you.
    I do waste an inordinate amount of time on Facebook, but most of the people I follow are shameless self-promoters of bands I like or posting political info in which I am genuinely interested. I got rid of anyone who wants me to feed their sheep or any of the other crap. I basically use it to let people know I've got a new chapter of my "blovel" up (not that any of them read it). I'll look you up on Google+ and Wordpress (the "blovel" I'm writing over there). Good day, sir.
    No worries. I left another visitor message on your profile page.

Wow - I forgot I said I would post here! Thanks for the un-intended reminder.
    Hello, sorry to contact you through this comments section but I couldn't seem to send a visitor message.

Just wanted to reply to your message regarding my thread on the 'Writing' forum and to apologise for breaking the rules. I'd looked through the board and thought it was okay to request feedback on a work in progress but I wasn't sure. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to explain the situation to me.

I look forward to getting involved in more legitimate ways!
    pardon this post is late to this Thread. but its always interesting to know what others are doing ... Thx for sharing, noori
    okay ....
    not a great author myself, though have great respect for those that write, noori
    Updated December 17th, 2011 at 03:15 PM by noori noori (adding text)
    Okay...and we understand you because...?
    I think I might do both.
    Apocalypses? The short story contest is about apocalypses? Why didn't anyone tell me?
    D'oh.

filler filler filler.
    I could find a blog just fine, and there's less noise since there aren't that many users doing regular writing. Of course, somehow I never saw this post until now. Must have had to do with the gucci spam blog crowding it out.

--Brian
    What about a stickied (is that a word?) thread? Is Kater around to ask?
    Just caught this post. I check the blog page constantly for people I know, like you. After a while some threads become harder to find than a blog although a thread lets you know of activity.
    Thanks I will do that.
    Hey Dragonangel - check out the Dead Lion thread in the writing forum. I'm not participating because I need the one-on-one attention to keep me motivated, but the group seems to be doing well. Check 'em out!
    Hello, I am a MAWW too, lol. I would love to help you out if you need another buddy anytime soon. I think I will steal your idea and post for my own in the meantime. Maybe we should start a group. Anyway, good luck.
    Sweet! You've just been enlisted as one of my beta-readers for when I finish.
    Just remember that I am here for you too if you need it.
    Buddy found. Thanks!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast