Blog Comments

Ha! The only one.
    Sancho - you didn't say you wanted to be added, but I added you anyway.
    Awesomeness.
    Bating my breath, Miss SO.
    Hey, very cool!!
    Glad you like it.
    This is too cool, well done!
    Hey!!!! A fellow geo-nerd.
    As a Geographer, I can only agree in its usefulness, tmso!
    Crazy? I love my work. Well, mostly. It can get tedious as a lot of what I do has to do with fire behavior prediction calculations and scenarios ad infinitum along with database manipulations that can get awfully complicated, but yeah, I love my job.
    That's a crazy sounding job.
    It's what I do. I make maps. I'm a GIS (geographic information systems) consultant. It really did take about 15 minutes, 20 minutes tops.
    Yea, tmso is experienced. She drew it all in 15 min and then added our names in 15 secs.
    Frantic is more like it.

It really was a quick map, 15 minutes.
    Very cool to see, but you obviously have way too much time on your hands or are one of those frenetitc people who never stop. LOL.
    Yes, he is all by his lonesome, isn't he? I would join him if I could convince my husband to move on down with me. Alas, he loves California snow too much. Sorry SF.
    cool ^^
    lol SuperFede is so lonely! Someone join him!
    Yes - an excellent run. Made all my symptoms go away. Now if I could just run forever...
    That's funny. I'm about to go for a run too. Have fun
    Non-winners can be nominated by anyone at or near the end of the year. The editor will have final say on which one of those (up to three for a total of 15 stories) will be included based on number of nominations for a single submission as well as quality and appeal of the story.

Smashwords seems to be the best versatile e-book publishing option (and more money to us). They have some hard copy publishing options.

I am trying to keep this simple for now and only do an e-book. It will be formatted in such a way that you can print from home and it produce a reasonably attractive hardcopy. But let's just try to get the e-book first, then we can tackle an actual book!

Thanks for the support!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast