View RSS Feed

Dari, the sword of freedom

It will be blog with my fantasy book about friendship and the fight for freedom.Young woman Dari and her teacher and friend Master Rina will go through many adventures.

1. Chapter 5, part 5

by , October 13th, 2010 at 11:41 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    After a while three dark silhouettes came from the forest and each tried to kill one of the human but didn’t pay attention to pets.
    When the first one reaches Rina she touched him and he fell down with the groans. Dari pushed the one who approached her under the knees and he felt too and Hairy with Boomush attacked the one who was trying to get Balder, but in this case he didn’t want to kill Balder, he just wanted to drag him into the forest. This attempt fail either because Hairy and Boomush ...

Updated October 15th, 2010 at 02:21 AM by Nadejda

Tags: cat, fatasy, fight, love, sword Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chapter 5, part 4

by , October 6th, 2010 at 01:42 AM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    “All right, let’s talk about later,” Rina took a look to the cave there Boomush spotted this great danger and she decided that they wouldn’t go there. But how do they will get to the Ieronim’s cave?
    “Let’s go scout the island- may be we will see something which could help us.” And Rina moved to the right to avoid the cave’s entrance and to circle the stone. Suddenly in front of her the fountain of sand arises and started to turn into the human figure which were 10 or even 15 feet tall. ...
  3. Chapter 5, part 1

by , September 14th, 2010 at 01:36 AM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    In a few moments they were on the beach near the old cabin with elderly couple repairing the fishing net. “ I know them- it’s Nestos and Lana, they often supply the fish to the palace”, Darta said. “ It is good that they have the boat” Rina glances around and spotted the boat near the big stone. “ We should ask them to sell it to us”
    “ Darta, please, since you know them go to them and ask how much they want for the boat and also say them that they should run from here quick because Moreva ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chapter 3, part 3

by , August 24th, 2010 at 10:44 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    Dari, Mastlis and Darta were sitting quite around the dying fire they do not know what to say. But suddenly Balder sat and said
    «I was not asleep most of the time and heard enough to understand what’s going on. I think that I read something about similar situation in our old books. When I were studying in King’s castle.
    Something like this had been happened before and ancient people found the way to restore the light within for all. Heh may be not for all but for most of them.
  5. Chapter 3, part 2

by , August 23rd, 2010 at 09:39 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    « Could you revive him?» Dari was so shocked by this sudden death that she wanted to turn it back and was hopping that Rina can do it.
    «I do not think that I can,”Rina shook her head,
    «Moreva used something inside his mind to connect with her spell, something that was similar to her vibrations. And when two similarities are connected it is impossible to break it. It is very interesting abilities of minds- to attract the similar vibrations and to bond with it. But it makes easier to ...
  6. Chapter 1, part 1

by , August 11th, 2010 at 04:37 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    Dari had been sitting under big oak tree. Sun was near the horizon and paint all around in the light red color. Dark shadows covered the valley bellow and there was so quiet around that Dari could hear her heart beating. She was alone on this hill as she was alone in this world. Few weeks ago the enemies burned her village and her family had been killed this day. She was alive only because she went into the woods to fetch some mushrooms for dinner. And at the time she returned only the charcoals ...