View RSS Feed

Dari, the sword of freedom

It will be blog with my fantasy book about friendship and the fight for freedom.Young woman Dari and her teacher and friend Master Rina will go through many adventures.

1. Chapter 5, part 6

by , November 16th, 2010 at 10:00 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    But it was not too scary – now when she was more and more feel like stainless still sword she even can’t imagine pain of this process.
    Rina turn her head to Dari and said: » It is not the true- you’ll feel pain even when united with the sword, you only will not be able imagine how it feels before you’ll get hurt.”
    “Rina, you know this time your words and the fact that you are answering my thoughts were not so surprising for me as usual. Do I’ll get the power to understand your thoughts ...
  2. Chapter 5, part 4

by , October 6th, 2010 at 02:42 AM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    “All right, let’s talk about later,” Rina took a look to the cave there Boomush spotted this great danger and she decided that they wouldn’t go there. But how do they will get to the Ieronim’s cave?
    “Let’s go scout the island- may be we will see something which could help us.” And Rina moved to the right to avoid the cave’s entrance and to circle the stone. Suddenly in front of her the fountain of sand arises and started to turn into the human figure which were 10 or even 15 feet tall. ...
  3. Chapter 4, part 2

by , August 31st, 2010 at 03:08 AM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    “Rina, Rina ,» Dari ran to her and tried to touch her hand but Rina was cold and hard like stone. Her eyes were glued to the Balder’s (or may be now not Balder’s?) eyes.
    Dari sensed that Rina was trying to defeat someone or something that got inside Balder and now was trying to kill Rina.
    Dari was not sure what to do but at this moment the Sword of Freedom became heavier on her belt and she understand that she had to use it.
    She lifts it up and waves it between Rina and Balder ...
  4. Chapter 3, part 3

by , August 24th, 2010 at 11:44 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    Dari, Mastlis and Darta were sitting quite around the dying fire they do not know what to say. But suddenly Balder sat and said
    «I was not asleep most of the time and heard enough to understand what’s going on. I think that I read something about similar situation in our old books. When I were studying in King’s castle.
    Something like this had been happened before and ancient people found the way to restore the light within for all. Heh may be not for all but for most of them.
  5. Chapter 3, part 2

by , August 23rd, 2010 at 10:39 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    « Could you revive him?» Dari was so shocked by this sudden death that she wanted to turn it back and was hopping that Rina can do it.
    «I do not think that I can,”Rina shook her head,
    «Moreva used something inside his mind to connect with her spell, something that was similar to her vibrations. And when two similarities are connected it is impossible to break it. It is very interesting abilities of minds- to attract the similar vibrations and to bond with it. But it makes easier to ...
  6. Chapter 1, part 1

by , August 11th, 2010 at 05:37 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    Dari had been sitting under big oak tree. Sun was near the horizon and paint all around in the light red color. Dark shadows covered the valley bellow and there was so quiet around that Dari could hear her heart beating. She was alone on this hill as she was alone in this world. Few weeks ago the enemies burned her village and her family had been killed this day. She was alive only because she went into the woods to fetch some mushrooms for dinner. And at the time she returned only the charcoals ...