View RSS Feed

Dari, the sword of freedom

It will be blog with my fantasy book about friendship and the fight for freedom.Young woman Dari and her teacher and friend Master Rina will go through many adventures.

1. Chapter 5, part 6

by , November 16th, 2010 at 09:00 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    But it was not too scary – now when she was more and more feel like stainless still sword she even can’t imagine pain of this process.
    Rina turn her head to Dari and said: » It is not the true- you’ll feel pain even when united with the sword, you only will not be able imagine how it feels before you’ll get hurt.”
    “Rina, you know this time your words and the fact that you are answering my thoughts were not so surprising for me as usual. Do I’ll get the power to understand your thoughts ...
  2. Chapter 5, part 5

by , October 13th, 2010 at 11:41 PM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    After a while three dark silhouettes came from the forest and each tried to kill one of the human but didn’t pay attention to pets.
    When the first one reaches Rina she touched him and he fell down with the groans. Dari pushed the one who approached her under the knees and he felt too and Hairy with Boomush attacked the one who was trying to get Balder, but in this case he didn’t want to kill Balder, he just wanted to drag him into the forest. This attempt fail either because Hairy and Boomush ...

Updated October 15th, 2010 at 02:21 AM by Nadejda

Tags: cat, fatasy, fight, love, sword Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chapter 5, part 4

by , October 6th, 2010 at 01:42 AM (Dari, the sword of freedom)
    “All right, let’s talk about later,” Rina took a look to the cave there Boomush spotted this great danger and she decided that they wouldn’t go there. But how do they will get to the Ieronim’s cave?
    “Let’s go scout the island- may be we will see something which could help us.” And Rina moved to the right to avoid the cave’s entrance and to circle the stone. Suddenly in front of her the fountain of sand arises and started to turn into the human figure which were 10 or even 15 feet tall. ...