View RSS Feed

Paul Twigg

1. Has it really been a month since I last visited?

It's been over a month since I last put something on here, not sure why, must have been busy. I really want to post a story onto the story part of this site, but for some reason I have not got round to it. Hmm, perhaps it is time to get on with things!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I must get a picture on here....

I have to admit, I am still getting used to this site and I like the fact I can do this : ooohm magic! Now I have to decide whether or not to put a proper picture of me on here or not .What do people think? Is it better to have a made up picture or to put your real face on here?
    Tags: picture Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Can some-one help me with fantasy races?

I must admit I do like the spot of fantasy reading as well as the wargaming fantasty 'stuff'. But one thing I do struggle with, when reading fantasy (don't ask me for specifics as I don't have any to give this is a general point) is that more or less the fantasy races are the same, e.g. Elves, Dwarfs, Ogres, Dragons,Humans, Wizards, Witches etc.

Now, a few questions :

1. where is the challenge in writing about these types, given that they seem to all have their set ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. More Fi than Sci

This is quite a nice gaff and I cannot believe that it has been a week since joining this illustrious site, yet I have not posted or anything. So, here goes the first post.

Should anyone be interested in what I have to say or my writing or work, I guess it would be fair to say what I am interested in. I do like fantasy, but my main interest is Sci-Fi.

But here is the rub; rather than being a science bot, I prefer the fictional element to Sci -Fi. In fact, in many ...
    Tags: fantasy, intro, sci-fi Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized