View RSS Feed

TheIELighten

1. The Hunter

Philae's blue hair sparkled Under the open crystal sky, the low walls of the stone alley offering no protection from the glitter. No one lived out here anymore, the entire sector had been evacuated last year due to the toxic glitter growing in and blocking people's lungs. It took years of exposure, however, to end someone's life. Philae had felt safe responding to the message:Meet me in Scheyrock Alley, at six hour light. Philae was prompt, as always. She had many faults, but lateness wasn't one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Enemies for Life as an ebook?

Hi all I posted this before on here a couple of years ago in a contest, and I've been thinking lately of lengthening it and turning it into an eBook if there was sufficient interest. Does anyone here see any redeeming value, or should the short story remain just that? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

....... taken down for revision for kindle ..............

Updated August 26th, 2013 at 04:05 PM by TheIELighten

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What kind of writer am I?

I am an idea person. I come up with spectacular story ideas, however, when it comes to writing them down and turning them into stories I struggle greatly.

I do not seem to be able to do two things at once. I can plan out a story in my head. I can come up with totally radtacular ideas, and story plans. But once I have planned it out in my head I don't seem able to write it down. Its just like no matter how hard I try I don't seem to be able to match my actual writing abilities ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. For those of you who are familiar with CreatorofPreten

CreatorofPreten is my other account. I couldn't find my password one day ... and then I wanted to change my username anyway ... but she and I are the same person. Just thought I should let people know that. I wasn't sure where to put it.

And yes, this is simply horrid sentence structure. LOL
    Categories
    Uncategorized