View RSS Feed

Zebraman

1. Short Story 3: The Last Cup

The Last Cup
    By: Zebraman

*practice on characterization and symbolism. the story is too dark for my liking, but oh well. it's unpolished and rough, so bare with me if any errors are found. there's going to be a lot.*
    -Zebraman

Smoke drifted around the old lamp, as the dim light flickered ever so slightly like the tick of a clock hand. Blurry forms of shadow, ever changing with every movement the slow drifting smoke made, seemed to dance along the ...

Updated August 19th, 2011 at 11:15 PM by Zebraman

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Short Story 2: Then there was an Ork

Short Story 2: Then there was an Ork.

*A possible prologue to a future story I might work on. Wrote it as a practice to the action scene I always have trouble with. Hope you folks enjoy.*
    -Zebraman

The winter in the Field of the Ancestors is beautiful. Nothing taller than a bush barely a foot in height stand among the field, showing anyone who is willing to see the grand horizon that extended for miles where it seemed as if it stretched to ...

Updated August 15th, 2011 at 07:04 PM by Zebraman

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Legend of Arthur

The Legend of Arthur

*Just a short story to amuse myself. I wish good luck to whoever has the misfortune of reading this.*
    -Zebraman

The Legend of Arthur

It was a peaceful day for Ashleen and her master Merlin, as they prepared for yet another day of "The Wizard's Grove", a shop that claimed to have all the magical items of the world.
    Ashleen, a humble apprentice yet of little study in the art of magic, ...

Updated August 12th, 2011 at 06:10 AM by Zebraman

Categories
    Uncategorized