Blog Comments

I posted this story 1 year ago. I only just realised my entry has been voted as one of the most popular entries. 5 stars, I can't get any better than that. So I just want to say thank you to those people who rated my story. I am so glad other people enjoyed reading it. Once again thank you.

HayleyG
    Thank you. I'm so happy to share my happiness through poems. I write how I feel and turn it into poems. When something inspires me I write it down and I turn to this site to share with everyone. I am happy when I receive feedback. I am happy to share my thoughts on this site. The good days and the bad.

I am enjoying life right now. As soon as I write a poem I share it with everyone here. So look out for more happy poems from me over the next year. I would love to share my experience as the bride to be :-)
    That's great! I'm happy for you.

It will be interesting to see if your poems change through and after this momentous transition in your life.
    Yes I am engaged. And thank you :-)
    That's sweet. Are congratulations in order? If so, CONGRATS!
    Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. Glad you like my poem :-)
    Nice poem
    Thanks marshjose. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. And thanks noori noori for reading my poems. Thank you both :-)
    It's very sweet. Indeed very sweet loved reading it.

sometimes people DO write-so spontaneously, they are happy to doing-so ... "its how they feel," i guess; like you said ..! im not a writer in any way myself, but its still nice to read how others: "view the world" though. thxs for sharing HayleyG, noori
    Updated January 12th, 2012 at 12:04 PM by noori noori (text)
    Thanks noori noori. I just wrote how I felt. Glad it reminded you of a famous poet :-)
    thx. reminds me of my fav poet: Edgar Allen Poe
    Thanks HayleyG for sharing,
    Just a short story I thought I'd write. Hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.