View RSS Feed

AZimmer23

1. Moebius has left the building

Yes, unfortunately, Jean Giraud, aka Moebius, has lost a long battle with bad health.

Check out one of my other blogs for more, including some eulogistic words from Mr. Neil Gaiman here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I really like you guys!

As I've mentioned, I've only been on the site for a week and I am amazed by the strong sense of community and support I've seen.

It's so much different from the music scenes of most towns, where everyone is nice to each others' faces then turn around and talk crap about their bands or try to screw their girlfriends.

I guess I just want to say thanks. There is so much talent and caring here that I have a renewed hope for humanity.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bluehaven Manifesto goes private

After some advice, I have chosen to make the Bluehaven Manifesto a private blog that can only be accessed by invite. Basically, I don't want to give out a free first draft.

Anyone interested in reading and (more helpfully) critiquing it as it goes up may contact me via albrecht.zimmerman@gmail.com.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Howdy!

I am brand new to the site and very excited about everything it has to offer. My name is Trevor J Wallace, but I generally use that name for my forays into journalism. Here, I will be known as Albrecht Zimmer. I think it has a nice alchemical odor and separates my fiction from my other writings. I have just put up two of my short stories on the site (the only two I felt ready to share) and I am also rough drafting my novel as a blog so those interested can see it grow and develop (not to mention ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized