View RSS Feed

rich1190

1. Rilakles

Book I: The coming of a Hero

“A hero will fall during a gladiator fight but a new one will rise from the ashes, as does the phoenix arises anew after death.” – Hidatus the Elder

Long ago when the world was covered with sand and occupied by four great seas. A man was sitting in his cell far below, in the belly of Gaia; the mother of earth. The world was not as it once was all the greats such as Hercules and Peruses perished in the Great War ...
    Tags: hero, myth, war Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Way of the World

What is peace it is not, for I know the name of the savior but I know the savior won’t give me his name. The deepest depth of the chill caresses the soul for you are not pure, you when there is not war but war there is always. Your life could end like that but peace is no death, no hatred, and no worries at all for peace was in time before you can know. Yes we live to die we love to hate, what is war what is life. Why hate a black man walking across the street, all he did was smile and say hi. ...
    Tags: death, hate, life, peace, war Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Break Free

You all are here now
    The time is changed
    No more need for war
    And the cage
    You see just call up the war
    To end the rampage of the tyrant whore
    We live in Rome
    And I fear that this time will end near
    Just please come here now join together all 50 of us
    We will save the cause of origin
    If we try enough
    Now just try, try, try and you will succeed
    Just try, try, try
    Please try and we can break free
  4. peace

After every war there is peace. After awhile there are many wars and pieces. Why dont we stop the wars and bring the pieces together and create one Peace.

Updated March 26th, 2012 at 02:01 AM by rich1190

Tags: peace, war Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 6 days

“Hey … hey Yaakov are you awake, please talk to me?”
    Rachmel then staggered to the once bright window that is now covered by a huge table.
    “Yaakov please wakeup brother please. Oh my g-d the explosion from the suicide bomber must have knocked you unconscious.”
    Rachmel then realized that they were stuck in the café with no way out. He then took out his cell phone to see if there was a signal but sadly there was none. Rachmel then went over to his brother and checked his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A poem for a poet

When I open my mouth I can not lie, I look to the river and might cry, like the great ancient man named Croesus once said, “when in peace sons bury there fathers and when in war fathers bury there sons”. It’s a mixed up world which we live on and you never know where it is gonna be. The war going on in the mid east is like one rich mans feast, but it’s soon to be done, no more guns. Now we should run and have some fun, but soon will be none for the big bad storm which we live in will explode into ...
    Tags: life, war Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized