Blog Comments

Ahh, I didn't know Game of Thrones was out on HBO but I eagerly anticipated it after the end of Boardwalk Empire.

Books are always better than video however.

It's wonderful to note that the archaic predecessor still outshines media of the modern day. Gutenberg, rest in peace.
    Indeed brother preach on. I promise TWLW will not disappoint. As you said before my friend...Scott can write his freakin face off lol
    TWLW is coming up soon. I have high expectations for it as I usually really like 2nd books in series. I am sure it will not disappoint. Martin may be a talented cat, but my man Scott is uber-talented. But I'm preaching to the choir right?
    life is too short to read shitty books.
    Now THAT should be on a t-shirt!

Speaking of Bakker had you read TWLW yet? 1000 pounds of epic awesomeness.

As for Martin he is a talented cat. I have been a bit rough on him because of the delay with ADWD but the first three books are very good indeed.
    Mr. Martin has shown me that life is too short to read shitty books.
    Right.

The older you get, the more true this becomes.
    I'm going to try something new with George. I've never read A Song of Ice and Fire before, and I think it will be cool to read it while the show is airing. I'm going to start A Game of Thrones a week or two before it premieres on HBO.
    Move George to the top and Hobb.