View RSS Feed

Rob Garbin's Blog

I started out by just testing the waters of what I wanted to say in this blog. I found it nice to get feedback on my thoughts and ideas. Now; however, I find it to be a place where I can vent the ideas that constantly plague me when I view what is going on in the world. At times I know I sound like a pundant, but I feel that I do try to take a more sensible look at the world, which I hope I am able to express here. In addition, I hope to find more to talk about than the politics of the world. We'll see.

1. More questions the 99% should demand answers for

by , November 23rd, 2011 at 06:28 AM (Rob Garbin's Blog)
    If the Republican led congress is so focused on debt reduction, why are they not proposing equal cuts in their own entitlements such as their own medical coverage? If they want people to take them seriously, they should be willing to give up all of their benefits and live like the people they don't beleive deserve benefits.

Why should tax payers foot the bill when they are getting paid so well and getting help from their rich backers? Why not demand that their medical benefits be ...

Updated November 23rd, 2011 at 06:31 AM by Gkarlives

Categories
    Thoughts
  2. Entitlements

by , December 16th, 2010 at 09:14 PM (Rob Garbin's Blog)
    I hear Republicans constantly complaining about the entitlements that our government has created for our citizens ruining America. They state their desire to cut these programs. My answer is that I will be willing to give up my entitlement when they are willing to give up theirs.

The GOP talks very loudly about unemployment, social security, and Medicare, but you hardly hear anything about golden parachutes or bonus payouts whether the company succeeds or fails. They are all ...