View RSS Feed

Rob Garbin's Blog

I started out by just testing the waters of what I wanted to say in this blog. I found it nice to get feedback on my thoughts and ideas. Now; however, I find it to be a place where I can vent the ideas that constantly plague me when I view what is going on in the world. At times I know I sound like a pundant, but I feel that I do try to take a more sensible look at the world, which I hope I am able to express here. In addition, I hope to find more to talk about than the politics of the world. We'll see.

1. Oh, Well

by , November 23rd, 2011 at 07:39 AM (Rob Garbin's Blog)
    By the way, I wish to apologize to anyone who feels I place to much polotics into a site that should mostly be about our shared passion, SFF.

I do love the genre very, very much and some of my ideas have been shaped by the minds and ideas that are part of my favorite books. However, as I have gained my own voice over the years, this site has been the first place where I could really express my thoughts. Rest assured that I am an avid reader of SFF and am still writing stories. ...