View RSS Feed

Rob Garbin's Blog

I started out by just testing the waters of what I wanted to say in this blog. I found it nice to get feedback on my thoughts and ideas. Now; however, I find it to be a place where I can vent the ideas that constantly plague me when I view what is going on in the world. At times I know I sound like a pundant, but I feel that I do try to take a more sensible look at the world, which I hope I am able to express here. In addition, I hope to find more to talk about than the politics of the world. We'll see.

1. Submission Hint

For those that have always wondered what the standard manuscript format is when asked by or embarassed by a publisher, here is a link to what Beneath Ceaseless Skies considers standard. Of course, I was the embarassie in this case because if I had taken more time, I would have seen this link.

Stardard Manuscript Format

Updated April 4th, 2012 at 08:45 PM by Gkarlives

Categories
    Creativity
  2. Happy Post for Me

by , December 3rd, 2011 at 08:25 AM (Rob Garbin's Blog)
    I finely have some good news to report for a change. I have had my first story sold to an anthology. While it is not a paying market, it is critical exposure and a first step toward bigger things. The anthology is "Tales of the Sword" being put out by Red Skies Press who is still looking for stories to include. I will be published along side some other notable SFFworld writers who are friends.
    Categories
    Creativity