View RSS Feed

virangelus

1. Another Semester Survived...

So here we are again..another semester down and out. I had the joy of surviving both a Beginner 3D Animation Class, as well as a Character Development Class. I must say, the latter was quite enjoyable (despite all of the evenings I spent sweating bullets at the hands of my Professor), but I managed to churn out some decent results! I'll be posting them somewhere on the site if I can help it.

But first I have to get used to this new format that SFFworld Has adopted.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Eyes in Shadow - Chapter 1: Restless

Disgusting and depraved. Ruthless, and even demonic. That's what he saw there when they came to the cape of the city, and he could see his first glimpse of the dock. Always, were the waters around the boat district restless, as always were the skies. Once again it was an evening filled with rain shadows and flooding. Dark clouds were lightly threaded across the polluted purple sky, and a sailing wind brushed the trees gently. Another familiar evening in the city they called Jylia, which stood there ...
    Tags: thriller Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Prologue: S.O.S.

There was a deeply cold, almost hollow presence to the room, despite the infinite jumble of tattered wires that ran the murky depths of the station through and through. Each long corridor, filled with refuse and rust, seemed as if it had been forgotten for centuries, as was the billowing plumes of dust that haunted the beams and girders of the station. The scene would have been completely dead and devoid had it not been for a rhythmic chatter of a modem in he midst of its digital song as it hummed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Reaffirmation of a Quitter

It has been quite some time since I've laid eyes upon these pages, but I know I've missed this place.

I've taken to listening to Mur Lafferty's "I Should Be Writing" podcasts (very enjoyable by the way) and in her last release she asked the world to write down what activities in their day were important to them in honesty (as in,don't write down what you THINK should be important, but write down what it is you actually DO with your time). Any moments you have in between ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized