View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Pssst... Teaser from the sequel, Memory's Curse.

A swirling blackness, Nyx moved and shaped herself in ways that would stagger the mortal mind, collapsing into eddies of dark, living clouds, ready to bear her offspring implanted in her by Olymposí adulterous king. With the catacombs of the dead for her nursery, Nyx wanted to bring forth her daughter in the company of the agonized, pitiable souls of those who had never made it beyond the gates of the underworld; they had much to offer her child. Suddenly, almost as if she had forgotten her role ...

Updated October 9th, 2012 at 11:09 PM by tchrofengl

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Spambot attack

We are cleaning up the blog section, please bear with us.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog review

Just a heads up.

We've changed things at SFFWorld so that all Blog posts will be moderated before they are displayed.

This might mean a delay between you writing posts and them appearing on site.

In the mean time, we are also reviewing whether the Blog area of SFFWorld continues to be a viable option.

More as we update!

Mark
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Worth a thousand words? Rob Sanders Speculative Fiction

Worth a thousand words?

Check out Rob Sanders Speculative Fiction here for more details.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My new Speculative Fiction book reviewed by Paul Cole of Beam Me Up Podcast site

This should be the link: http://wrfrbeameup.blogspot.com/2012...mate-coll.html

Many thanks Paul!

Cheers
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Well, you can! Rob Sanders Speculative Fiction

Well, you can!

Check out Rob Sanders Speculative Fiction here for more details.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. here again

It is an extraordinarily long time since I was at this forum. I see from my first post that I was just setting out to write a sequel. That sequel is finished - well, at least its in second draft, if not quite finished.

One of the other reasons I came here originally was to check out any writing comps. I think I saw the SS comp and figured I didn't have the time to spend on a min 2.5K word story if I was to get on with the sequel - but now I see there is a flash fiction comp. Looks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12