View RSS Feed

David Scholes Blog

Next story in my "Alien Hunter" series is up, plus getting a short story podcast

Rate this Entry
The link to the 3rd Alien Hunter story is: http://www.goldenvisionsmagazine.biz/AlienHunter.html

The same as for the previous stories - they just add each new story at the bottom.

On the podcast - I'm getting another flash fiction story published on the Antipodean SF site in July. Thing is from now on they say they are also going to podcast these stories.

They are giving authors the option of narrating the stories themselves or having them narrated by a professional.

Cheers

Submit "Next story in my "Alien Hunter" series is up, plus getting a short story podcast" to Digg Submit "Next story in my "Alien Hunter" series is up, plus getting a short story podcast" to del.icio.us Submit "Next story in my "Alien Hunter" series is up, plus getting a short story podcast" to StumbleUpon Submit "Next story in my "Alien Hunter" series is up, plus getting a short story podcast" to Google Submit "Next story in my "Alien Hunter" series is up, plus getting a short story podcast" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats David. I just got my first FF for Antipodean SF due out in August... are you going to read for your podcast yourself?
    Congratulations!

I think I'll record it and just see how my voice sounds. Anti-SF are certainly encouraging authors to do their own recording.

There is something about reading your own story that appeals.

Cheers