View RSS Feed

Maiablackwolf

Stolen!

Rate this Entry
(Zelika Loophole Blog #11)

Hahaha! Look what I did! I found Zelika's journal! She will be so mad when she sees this... but it's worth it! I am tricky.

--Nisrah of the House of Il Aran

Submit "Stolen!" to Digg Submit "Stolen!" to del.icio.us Submit "Stolen!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stolen!" to Google Submit "Stolen!" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whoa, this is really cool! You guys are really good at caputring the character's personalities. May I attempt to do Hekibel?
    Of course-- no need to ask, really. The blogs have in fact been dead for a while, and a new 'member' (not to say that we're official!!) would probably revive them! kudos

~Maia
    Zelika... You're one of Hem's friends, right?

~ Hekibel
    I am, and I apologize for my brother's inappropriate use of my journal in my absence!! I will speak to him about that...

-Zelika of the House of Il Aran

(By the way, have you checked all our blogs? We sort of have a bit of a plot going on right now, and it might do good to be in the loop )
    (Oh, no, not all of them anyway...
    I sort of glanced at Maerad's and read a few entries of Cadvan's...
    Whoops..
    How many are there? And who are the people doing them?)
    (kiaga89's got Dernhil, Echowindsong has Maerad, I have Nim and Zelika, Maerad(",) has Silvia, mystrider has Arkan, PellinorFanatic has Hem, Sade Mariana is in charge of Cadvan and you, of course, have got Hekibel. It's a lot, I know XD I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!!)
    (Thanks a lot )
    Hey, Maia, can you kind of pass the word around for people to start reviving their blogs? Im not on very often anymore. Thanks a lot!!!