View RSS Feed

Maerad's Blog

Maerad: Mixed Emotions

Rate this Entry
I feel so alone.

I don't know why I feel alone, but I do. I feel like I'm swimming in a vast ocean with no other form of life in it; no animals or plants. Only me.

I know there's no reason to feel this way, especially when so many people care about me: Saliman, Silvia, Hem...

And Cadvan.

Especially Cadvan.

Every time I think about Cadvan and me, I get a flutter in my chest, like there's a butterfly trapped inside my heart.

When I fell in love with Arkan, I didn't feel this way, I mean, yes, there was still the fluttering butterfly, but that love felt colder, sharper instead of soft and gentle.

Is this love?

I need someone to explain how I feel.

I need someone to explain the Way of the Heart.

Submit "Maerad: Mixed Emotions" to Digg Submit "Maerad: Mixed Emotions" to del.icio.us Submit "Maerad: Mixed Emotions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Maerad: Mixed Emotions" to Google Submit "Maerad: Mixed Emotions" to Facebook

Tags: maerad, pellinor Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

...really, Maerad? You...love me?

~Cadvan of Lirigon
    You both should sit down and talk for a long time amount. Maerad, you feel less lonely, Cadvan, you have time with her. And maybe you going to know if you love each other.

~Zelika of the House of Il Aran
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiablackwolf
    You both should sit down and talk for a long time amount. Maerad, you feel less lonely, Cadvan, you have time with her. And maybe you going to know if you love each other.

*stiffly*
    Well.
    Then.
    Thank you for the advice.
    (I think.)

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    You are welcome.

(Rude little Zello! Bad! Bad Zello! )
    It pains me to read this, but I acknowledge that it is true. You were meant for each other, and I do not resent your choice.

~Arkan
    Serves you right Arkan! Maerad, about time you admit that. I don't approve though *scowl* §Hem§
    Hmm?
    You don't approve what, Hem?

~ Maerad of Pellinor
    Uuh...... i dunno..

§Hem§

he's being a protective brother
    I must agree with Hem, despite all those who might disagree with my reasonings. I had hoped I had taught you something of the ways of the heart Maerad, but perhaps I was mistaken...

-Dernhil