View RSS Feed

MystiqueMia

Little Me

Rate this Entry
Well...first time on this site so I am excited to help anyone out there in creating works that aren't the current cliche mess that are taking the world by storm (I'm not a fan of the Twilight stuff. Shock! HORROR!! Someone out there isn't a fan! ). It has gotten to the point that I am finding that movies and some new release fantasy fiction are poorly written and basically boring, and even worse they tend to be falling into the 'romance' category ( arg!).

What ever happened to the classic fantasy that explores darker things than lovey-dovey teenagers? And what is wrong with writing fantasy with a deeper meaning instead of being just about entertainment?

I am currently working on my first novel idea. I am scared witless about it, but I want to be a playwright/author so I figure I better get started. I have read some of the work posted already and I am in owe of the bravery the authors have to post things. My hat is off to you!

Anyway...that's enough rambling for now.

Cheers if you read this...and keep up the awesome work! *big hugs*
MystiqueMia

Submit "Little Me" to Digg Submit "Little Me" to del.icio.us Submit "Little Me" to StumbleUpon Submit "Little Me" to Google Submit "Little Me" to Facebook

Updated August 24th, 2009 at 03:17 AM by MystiqueMia

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments