View RSS Feed

Rob Garbin's Blog

Suggestions for Democratic Commercials

Rate this Entry
I have thought of three very good commercials the Democratic Party could run in Wisconsin and across the country.

Commercial one:
Show several soundbites of key Republicans such as Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich, and the Senator that apologized to BP.

Ex. While you see Scott Walker praising his legislature for passing his Union busting bill with a word overlay stating "The Governor and Legistrature took no paycuts and can still vote themselves raises."

Follow with Newt Gingrich's interview with the Christian TV show about his multiple marital infidelities. Word overlay "The Party of Morality?"

Next, Show Senator apologizing to BP for the anger toward them for the mess they made. Word overlay "No paycuts for US Senators or Congressman."

Throughout this commercial play the Imperial March from The Empire Strikes Back.

Finally, end with a static picture of one of the Koch Brothers (sub in as needed Karl Rove or Dick Cheney) with the sound of Darth Vader's Breathing.

Second commercial:
Show a black screen with words in white

Got Screwed?

Third commercial:This is for the animal rights people.

Show video clips from Scott Walker with the overlay

"No Senators' or Congressmans' paycheck was harmed in the making of this law!"

Submit "Suggestions for Democratic Commercials" to Digg Submit "Suggestions for Democratic Commercials" to del.icio.us Submit "Suggestions for Democratic Commercials" to StumbleUpon Submit "Suggestions for Democratic Commercials" to Google Submit "Suggestions for Democratic Commercials" to Facebook

Updated March 31st, 2011 at 09:02 PM by Gkarlives

Categories
Thoughts

Comments

For the Record, Joe Barton is a congressman in Texas, not a senator.

Fox News off-site reference.
    Thanks. I have been too burned up to take the time to dig that up. I just found out last night the little manuever Tom Corbett is doing for my state of Pennsylvania. Goodbye Democracy. I thought the Bush years were the closest we had ever come to a facist America. Apparently, I was totally wrong. So this is what Ann Rand's utopia looks like.
    What is Corbett doing?
    He has created a position for one of his cronies that has no restrictions on what he is allowed to intercede in. If a gas drilling company was being balked by enviromental laws or an individual's legal rights, he has the power to overide any laws in favor of quote, creating jobs, unquote. This is just an example, but I am getting the impression that any state official you may have voted in legally can have any ruling as his constituents demand overturned by this man. Just think of where this can lead and what else they will be planning. To me this may even be worse than Wisconsin because of how quietly they did it. Thank God for MSNBC.