View RSS Feed

SkyFitsJeff

Another great review

Rate this Entry
It's always nice to get a positive review from a reader.

Isabella Morales, who describes herself as a selective connoisseur of 8th-grade reading level fiction, recently read and reviewed my first novel, and it was great to hear what she said. Good comments are as helpful as bad comments--the good ones tell you what you are doing right and should keep doing.

Here is just one of the highlights:

"Thomasonís prose is clean and colorful, but not condescending (the absolute worst mistake a young adult author could ever make). His dialogue, however, is stand-out. In fact, Iím pretty sure this brief exchange must come from a real classroom somewhere:"

Read the whole review here >>

Submit "Another great review" to Digg Submit "Another great review" to del.icio.us Submit "Another great review" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another great review" to Google Submit "Another great review" to Facebook

Comments

Congrats! Must feel good... me, I'm twidling my thumbs, waiting... hopeing someone will finish reading my newly released book... and like it. Sometimes I think I'm asking too much but then again, you neve know until you have a go!