View RSS Feed

MLSawyer

First industry review...

Rate this Entry
Hooray, a reviewer has made it all the way through my book and they have nice things to say! (Always had that little fear in the back of my head... a bad case of the 'what ifs')

http://sfbook.com/quest-of-the-demon.htm

"Quest of the Demon is a rewarding high fantasy novel with an uncluttered and unoffending style that should be perfect for the younger reader."

Not 5 Stars (3) but I'm still really happy Thanks to Ant. from SF Book for his valuable time!

Submit "First industry review..." to Digg Submit "First industry review..." to del.icio.us Submit "First industry review..." to StumbleUpon Submit "First industry review..." to Google Submit "First industry review..." to Facebook

Comments

Oh! That's an excellent review! He/she only had good things to say. Congrats!!
    Thanks! I'm additionally excited just to have such a well read person get through my book let alone say nice things! I've sent promo copies and free ebook vouchers out to a good 15 people around the world so I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best!
    Nice review! I like the reference to Enid Blyton's Magic Faraway Tree as my mum read that to me when I was a wee tacker. Congrats - great to get a positive review!!

BTW, I'm from Melbourne too!