View RSS Feed

kcmay

Taking a breather

Rate this Entry
Whew! After a busy couple of months finishing my latest book and getting it out the door, I'm finally able to sit back and relax. As much as I'd like to get started on the next story, I've promised myself that August is reading month. I've read Stephanie Plum novel #14 and a Scott Nicholson thriller. Next up I think I'd like something in a Science Fiction. So many good books to read, so little time!

Of course, I get distracted watching the sales of my books. Today, both Kinshield and its new sequel were on Amazon's Movers & Shakers list, which is something I didn't think I'd ever see. Can't quit the day job just yet, but it does give me hope that maybe some day I could actually make my living writing fiction.

Submit "Taking a breather" to Digg Submit "Taking a breather" to del.icio.us Submit "Taking a breather" to StumbleUpon Submit "Taking a breather" to Google Submit "Taking a breather" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Is the Kinshield Legacy a planned trilogy?

And congratulations on finishing your latest book, after reading KS and VV I am definitely a fan.
    Thank you! There'll be a third book in the same world with the same characters, but I may not call it part of the Saga. In The Wayfarer King, I left a door open just a crack, in case readers wanted another story. I would like to tell the story of how Gavin's problem started in the first place.